Research-efficient repeat measurements for optimized strategic corporate control
In the area of quantitative market research, we have particular expertise in the design of tracking studies to ensure efficient research (for example regular customer satisfaction measurements or termination analysis. Tracking studies generally require a high degree of methodical design and operative project management. It is crucial to establish a setup with the initial measurement that enables rapid, efficient and valid measurement in recurring cycles. This also includes corresponding automatisms that permit timely reporting subsequent to a survey wave.
Service Portfolio & Application References
- Profound consulting on methods and questionnaire prior to the initial measurement to operationalize the central tracking parameters (e.g. baseline measurement of customer loyalty, using our standard instrument «NLR binder» or the indexes established in your company).
- Use of our IT infrastructure for protection and the encrypted dispatch of contact and survey data.
- Support of survey participants during fieldwork (e-mail or telephone hotline for questions regarding the conduction of the survey).
- Integration of the survey data in your master data to enable additional segmentation or churn analyses.
- Creation of a customer typology within the initial measurement for evaluating the tracking results according to different customer segments and hence generating differentiated insight on addressing customers.
- Flexible option to integrate 'hot topic' questions varying from wave to wave.
- Compilation of a candid chart report summarizing the most important indicators in well-structured indexes (e.g. customer loyalty index) and presenting them in the course of a time series.
We would be pleased to advise you on the ideal methodical setup for your study – feel free to contact us!