Equal footing in analytic discussions with experts
Interviews with experts often take place in the context of B2B market research studies. For instance, they survey corporate executives or sales staff on very specific topics. An important factor for market research in this context is to organize an interview situation that permits discussion on an equal footing. We ensure this by often having the NORDLIGHT project manager or managing director conduct the interviews. In this setting, qualitative and quantitative interview techniques can be combined.
Service Portfolio & Quality Assurance
- In most of the expert interviews we use a semi-structured interview guideline, incorporating both qualitative interview techniques and quantitative ratings. The instrument is developed in close cooperation with your company – which we would be pleased to organize in a personal kick-off meeting.
- We recruit the interview partners in line with your specifications and personally arrange the interview appointments with the experts.
- The in-depth interviews can be held in upmarket premises that we rent. In most cases, however, we travel to the interview venue (for instance place of work, office) that the interview partner prefers.
- The expert interviews are most commonly conducted by the NORDLIGHT management.
- If the interview partner consents, we record the interviews for subsequently condensing them to the depth of detail that you require.
- You receive a conclusive PowerPoint report summarizing the central findings in text and graphic form, conflating qualitative interview data and quantitative ratings to define recommendations for action.
Thomas Donath Managing Partner
+49 (0) 21 03 / 25 819 - 22 firstname.lastname@example.org